[eagleengineering] Re: JAN 3 - things to know

  • From: "Carolyn Coyle" <cpcoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 19:12:59 -0800

hey mik... what's up?

-----Original Message-----
From: eagleengineering-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eagleengineering-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mikhail Tan
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 4:38 PM
To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eagleengineering] JAN 3 - things to know

Hello team.  As many of you know, January 3rd, 2009 is coming up fast,
so lets hit the ground rolling.  Please, if you haven't already done
so, register to the Eagle Engineering Forum
(http://wb6bxp.homeip.net/phpbb3/index.php). We will try to use this
new forum to the best of our ability.  In addition please go ahead and
download all of the .pdf files on the first website.  Although some of
the sections are encrypted, we will give you the password come January
3rd.  Also please bring a binder filled will paper and something to
write with.  For those of you with NASA TV, the game will broadcast at
10 EST.  It is very important that everyone show up on time so we can
get started.  We start at 10 am sharp!  See you there.
--
-Mikhail Tan
"There are 10 types of people in this world; Those who understand

P.S.
If the following people could please e-mail be back ASAP
(mikhail.tan@xxxxxxxxx) that would be great:
Carolyn Coyle
Erik Jensen
Stephen Uramoto