[eagleengineering] Happy Holidays To You ALL

  • From: Jeff Kane <stonefan527@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eagle Engineering <eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:29:56 -0800 (PST)

Hey,
     I'd like to wish you all a fun, safe holiday and Winter Break.  Happy
Birthday to JORDAN LOCANO, who will be turning 18 this Monday.
lol

And also we will be meeting December 27th, 2 days after Christmas, to organize
our rooms for the build season, which kicks off on Januray 7th.  We will be
doing massive organization on December 27th all day, and there will also be
food, so remember to bring some money.

Hope to see you all then,
-Jeff

http://mail.yahoo.com