[eagleengineering] Fwd: Team Traveling to Hawaii Hotel Payment needed by Tuesday

  • From: Jasmine Durias <jamdurias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:50:30 -0700 (PDT)

Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  From: "Nancy McIntyre"
<nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Jasmine Durias'" <jamdurias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Team Traveling to Hawaii Hotel Payment needed by Tuesday
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:56:50 -0700

      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                 Hi,

  Can you share this information with the parents?

  So far this is who I have as traveling with the team:
            Nancy McIntyre  ( I get my own room)

  1.      Jasmine Durias
  2.      Carolyn Coyle   The girls will be together
  3.      Amelia Weiss

  4.      Jeff Kane
  5.      Evan Molenda    This group always likes to be together
  6.      Michael Montazeri
  7.      Stanley Zee

  8.      Noah and Mrs Tomaszewski

  9.      Sourne Hajar   These two like to be together
  10. Mik Tan

  11. Ray Mitchell    Ray and JR would gladly share their room with two others
to help save costs.
  12. JR Mitchell

  13. Cameron Schunk

  14. Scott Morgan

  15. Erik Jenson

  16. Tom Hazelrigg

  17. Patrick Villar

  18. Xavier Buelna

  The rest of the team members are not assigned to specific rooms.  Team
members need to decide who they want to room with.

  The best rate for the rooms is $225 per night for 5 nights is $ 1125 +  tax
which is 11.962%  = $1260 per room

  Those sharing the room need to divide the cost.

  Example:  If three people are in the room the cost per person is $420.

  I need checks made payable to Chaminade College Preparatory  on Tuesday,
October 16, 2007.

  I am working with Hawaiian Airlines for the best rate leaving LAX on Monday
March 24 in the morning and returning on a red eye flight on late Saturday
night March 29.

  If there is anyone else out there that would like to join us I need to know
if you also need a room with the group.

  -Miss McIntyre

  Nancy McIntyre
  Program Director