[eagleengineering] Fwd: Hawaii in March

  • From: Jasmine Durias <jamdurias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:15:58 -0700 (PDT)

Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  From: "Nancy McIntyre"
<nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Jasmine Durias'" <jamdurias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hawaii in March
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:30:40 -0700

      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                 Greetings Eagle
Engineering,

  1.   Congratulations to all of the members who participated at the Fall
Classic in Hermosa Beach on Saturday.  We were event finalists.

  2.    I have contacted both the Hilton Hawaiian Village and Hawaii Air Lines
for group quotes.  Expect information later this week.  I will need payment
when I book the trip.    Right now I am looking to go to Hawaii on Monday 24
and return on the red eye on Saturday the 29th.
                                                         3 kids per room is
what we typically do for events.

  Right now I have 15 team members who signed up.  If anyone else is interested
please speak up now.  If you did not ask your parents you need to do it today.

  I have tentatively held 10 rooms and 20 plane seats.

  If you are new or have not traveled with on a long trip.  The airlines and
hotel require payment upfront at the time of the booking.

  If your parents are interested in traveling with us I also need to know.  If
they are making their own arrangements that is fine.

  3.  Cameron, Cody and Noah  Utube Status for first posting?

  4.  How is the second one coming?

   Stop by my room and see our awesome door decoration.  Thank you Amelia and
Carolyn
   Veteran team who will be ready to give a workshop for the rest of the team
on Thursday like we did last fall?
   Team leadership we need to schedule our meeting for a Thursday evening.
   Joseph, Cameron and anyone else coming with me to the middle school on
Tuesday be in my room by 2:30.

  See you promptly on Thursday at 2:30.  We have a rally schedule. (The Plinko
Board will make its appearance at the rally!)
  -Miss McIntyre

    Nancy McIntyre
  Program Director
  Eagle Engineering