[eagleengineering] Fwd: FW: FIRST e-Newsletter for October

  • From: Jasmine Durias <jamdurias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:11:04 -0700 (PDT)

REMINDER AGAIN: TOMORROW IS WHEN FLIGHT MONEY FOR HAWAII IS DUE TO MS. MCINTYRE!

Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  From: "Nancy McIntyre"
<nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Jasmine Durias'" <jamdurias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: FIRST e-Newsletter for October
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:18:09 -0700

      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }               /* Font Definitions */
@font-face   {font-family:Batang;   panose-1:2 3 6 0 0 1 1 1 1 1;}  @font-face
 {font-family:Tahoma;   panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}  @font-face
{font-family:"\@Batang";   panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}   /* Style
Definitions */   p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal   {margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;   font-size:12.0pt;   font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:black;}  a:link, span.MsoHyperlink   {font-family:Arial;   color:#990000;
  font-weight:normal;   text-decoration:underline;}  a:visited,
span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed   {font-family:Arial;   color:#990000;
font-weight:normal;   text-decoration:underline;}  p
{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;   margin-right:0in;   mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
margin-left:0in;   font-size:12.0pt;
   font-family:"Times New Roman";   color:black;}  span.EmailStyle21
{mso-style-type:personal-reply;   color:black;}  @page Section1   {size:8.5in
11.0in;   margin:1.0in .5in .5in .5in;}  div.Section1   {page:Section1;}  -->
     Hi,

  Please share with the team.    We are registered for Atlanta Championship.
April 17-19.

  -Miss McIntyre

    Nancy McIntyre
  Program Director