[eagleengineering] Food for Robotics team party

  • From: "Nancy" <jr_nanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <susanberns@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <babyruthla@xxxxxxx>, <patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bhazelrigg@xxxxxxx>, <kandnplace@xxxxxxx>, <jkane2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jkoller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <candygrl117@xxxxxxxxx>, <mmperio@xxxxxxx>, <jmolenda@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Nazila Sayahzadeh'" <nsayah@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Wayne Morgan'" <waynemorgan1@xxxxxxxxx>, <laylaper@xxxxxxx>, <amarrajan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <msidesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Kateoshaw@xxxxxxx>, <magict34@xxxxxxxxx>, <hzee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 19:58:06 -0700

Hi everyone,

Looks like we're having a potluck.  I think there are about 25-30 people on
the team, plus their families.  If you are planning to come to the party,
please bring the following:

Last names that end with A - L:  a main dish and drinks (a few bottles of
soda, a pack of water bottles, etc.)

Last names that end with M - Z:  a side dish and a dessert

Paper goods and decorations will be taken care of.

I hope this works out!

Thanks,

Nancy Mitchell

P.S. Ruth Chambers is handling presents for the teachers/engineers (I think
she will be asking people if they'd like to contribute towards these gifts.)