[eagleengineering] FW: Regional observations

  • From: "Jim Molenda" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:40:51 -0700

  _____

From: Ray Mitchell [mailto:rmitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 4:19 PM
To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jim@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Regional observations

This is not a definitive list as I have not had time to look over the video
I shot.
Overall, I think you all got several bugs out of the robot, had a very good
showing, learned some lessons,
and are much better prepared for the competition in Atlanta.
More driving practice is needed to work out some kinks.
ON TO ALANTA
Go Eagles!!!

Would someone please forward this to Mr. Connoly, as I do not have his
e-mail address with me today.

J. Ray Mitchell Jr.

Director of Engineering

LaserPacific, Hollywood

1017 North Las Palmas, Hollywood, CA 90038

(323)468-4441   FAX (323)468-2180

rmitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      www.cinesite.com

It's not the strongest of the species that survive nor the most

intelligent, but those most adaptive to change.
    Charles Darwin