[eagleengineering] FW: 2005 Kickoff Information

  • From: "Madalyn Berns" <tchglitzgirl5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:13:29 -0800

Most of you will be going to the Boeing kickoff.....which is the 2nd set of information...for those of you going to the USC kickoff....you already know who you are namely Eric and Art and myself...if you are going to the Boeing kickoff...YOU MUST...I repeat YOU MUST give your name to Ms. McIntyre as otherwise you will not be able to get into the Boeing facility.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

~Madalyn