[De Vita In Excessum] Another Wraith Contest

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: Dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:48:39 EDT

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
Okay, so I lied about no more e-mails until the October Issue.

The creators of "The Wraith Project" a well known, detailed resource for
Wraith: The Oblivion have asked me to advertise another Wraith Contest they
are holding on their site called "Design a new Malfean."  Their rules are
displayed on the DViE website as well as a link to their website.  Take time
to check it out, if you are a serious Wraith fan, you won't be disappointed ;)

- Crys
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie