[duxuser] Re: turn scanned page into dux

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:45:01 -0000

Hi Barbara,

"Someone" has a nasty sense of humour I suspect.

A Tiff file is essentially just a graphic file.  You will need to pass it
through an OBR program like Text Bridge, Omnipage or Kurzweil to convert it to
text.

Suggest you ask "someone" if they would be kind enough to send you a text file,
or at least one which can be edited in Word for Windows.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd