[duxuser] Re: test

  • From: "Stone, Alex" <Alex.Stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:13:18 +0000

I got it.

-----Original Message-----
From: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lewicki, Maureen
Sent: 11 December 2015 13:13
To: 'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [duxuser] test

Are my emails getting through? I do not receive any from the list for some
reason.

Maureen Murphy Lewicki

Teacher of the Visually Impaired

Bethlehem Central School District

Bethlehem High School

700 Delaware Ave

Delmar, NY 12054

http://www.bethlehemschools.org <http://www.bethlehemschools.org/>

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of
trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and
success achieved. <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/30186.html> Helen Keller

--

We've got heaps of fun festive ideas to help you fundraise this December, from
mince pie bake offs to braille letters to Santa. Help make someone's Christmas

--

DISCLAIMER:

confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you
should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any
attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt
of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its
staff are free from viruses or other contaminants. However, it cannot accept
any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any
attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk <http://www.rnib.org.uk>

* unsubscribe