[duxuser] Re: selecting with JAWS again

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:20:24 -0000

Hi David,

(This may start out as appearing to be off topic, but keep
going!)

To use your own words, "This is so typical!"

What Freedom have done, is actually listen to their
customers.  (Now don't die of shock on me here!)

Many families only have one PC.  Many families also have one
or more JAWS users, who in turn like their own personal
settings.

Well, you all want to share one copy of JAWS, and you only
want to pay for one copy of JAWS.  But you still want to
have your own personal settings.

So that is precisely what you have been given - and it's
been done the correct Windows way - in Personal Settings.
There is no other simple way!

And so trying to get back on topic.  Now you know what I've
been trying to say on the DBT Beta list.