[duxuser] Re: scrunched dots causing margins to slip

  • From: Janet Reynolds <JReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:33:04 +1200

Thanks to both Steve and George for your thoughtful replies.  We don't think
the paper can be dragging because all our embossers feed paper up from a box
on the floor and fanfold down into a basket on the floor. It does sound like
replacing some of the parts that move the tractors will be the next step.
Just getting it serviced seems to fix it for a few months but then the
problem comes back again, not for any particular type of job, but possibly
after we've been running it heavily for a few days. The gap between services
has been getting smaller each time which gets expensive. Your replies have
given me the confidence to hassle for replacement parts.
Janet