[duxuser] Re: screen display

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:57:36 -0700

Brett,
In Windows yes. Depending on the version you are using, get to display properties, either by right clicking on a blank area of the desktop or via Control Panel, Display.

Click the Appearance tab, then click the drop down box for Color Scheme. There are several High Contrast schemes, either black on white or white on black.

If that works for you, you got it made. If not, you can customize things further. Be sure you do a Save As and save the scheme/theme so you dont lose the settings. It may take some time to get it the way you want it.

I just got skylights put in my place. The people who live above me are furious.
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx