[duxuser] Re: request for resource

  • From: "Maurice Press" <mauricepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:30:40 +0100

Hi Diana,
Forgive me coming in here.  This is purely for information.
Although I am a Braille producer using both Duxbury and other programmes,
we actually don't use Moon. However,  I am vice-chair of governors of a
large special school and because of the children's varying abilities,  they
use a lot of Moon.  In particular,  they use it to assist children with
little sight who are 5 and 6  onwards.

Purely for information but they are a great resource.

MAURICE PRESS
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE DISABILITY RESOURCE TEAM LIMITED.

Tel: +44 (0) 208 9430022
M: +44 (0) 7778 526 722.

PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE:
www.disabilityresourceteam.com