[duxuser] Re: problems getting rid of codes in dxp file

  • From: "Susan Stageberg" <stageberg.susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:02:56 -0500

There was a message earlier this morning with the exact procedure I'd
use. Use heading 1 style on all the items you want in the table of
contents, then translate the document into Braille, go to where you want
the TOC to appear, and activate the "Generate Table of Contents" command
on the Layout menu. Should work like a charm. Notice I said "should."

Susie Stageberg
Project ASSIST with Windows
Iowa Department for the Blind
(515) 281-1351