[duxuser] Re: problem with embossing

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 00:27:54 -0000

Hi John,

It sounds like you may already have it installed. (But read
on)

Two main clues that I recall.

1)  Do your Help files have an item at the very top of the
Table of Contents called, "Duxbury News".  If they do, you
have SP1.

2)  When you call up "Embosser Setup" from the Global Menu,
select an embosser, and then click the "Edit" button, does
the dialog show "dxemb.dll v 1.2" in the bottom left hand
corner?  If it does you have SP1.

Another clue.

If you try and set up an Index Embosser, (try it, even if
you don't have one) you will be forced to tell it what
version of Index embosser you have.  If it does, you have
SP1.

If none of the above work, you have another problem, and so
I would suggest you call Duxbury's tech support guys on
Monday.  +1-978-692-3000.