[duxuser] Re: placing screen shots from Duxbury into a Word Document

  • From: "Barrett, Don" <Don.Barrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:20:09 -0500

We use control-print-screen in Vista; make sure your screen is maximized before
taking the screen shot, and if you want a clearer picture, open up Paint and
paste it into Paint which will save it as a .jpeg file, which folks say is
clearer.

Don Barrett
Section 508 Coordinator
U.S. Dept. of Education