[duxuser] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Lisa_Martin/HAWAIIDO/HIDOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:17:16 -1000

Me too!  I'm sadly not new, and I'm pretty good with computers, but I know
there are heaps of things I could do more efficiently.

Liz Martin
Teacher of the Visually Impaired/
Orientation and Mobility Instructor
West Hawaii District

Kealakehe Intermediate School
74-5062 Onipaa St;
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

808-345-7958

Fax 327-4315

             "Lewicki,
             Maureen"
             <mlewicki@xxxxxxx                                          To
             ric.org>                  "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
             Sent by:                  <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             duxuser-bounce@fr                                          cc
             eelists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [duxuser] Re: (no subject)
             03/13/2013 05:30
             AM

             Please respond to
             duxuser@freelists
                   .org

Me as well!  I know this is a powerful program, but we are only using the
tip of the iceberg and how to use it with Mathtype is beyond me.

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central School
332 Kenwood AvenueDelmar, NY 12054