[duxuser] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Brett Winches" <bwinches@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:11:35 -0700

That would be more than excellent.  I cannot offer much except the best
unknown skiing fishing and such  in the lower 49.  Rtf pdf and
pass-through of my embosser's  (networked) ....'reason for aborting
print jobs (sounds and tones) all rose up to bite me with DUXBURY today
and finding solutions for same just got put back in my Transcriber
training bullet point list, which I am desperate to develop) as an
in-house project.

Merci!
Brett Winchester KD7JN
bwinchester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
208-639-8386
"Blackle.com - Saving energy one search at a time".