[duxuser] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Denise Ferrin" <DFerrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:46:32 -0800

I, myself, don't need to do that.  (My only almost-braille-reader is
just turning 5.)

I know from trying to print pages, in general, is that the frames get in
the way.
I often print just one frame, not the whole page.  And printing the
whole page sometimes cuts off material on the right-hand side that
wasn't showing on the screen.

I wish you luck in finding out an easy way to make braille.
It is likely that a blind adult will get back to you with a great
answer.

Denise Ferrin, TVI, OMS, ATS
Calaveras County Office of Education
P.O. Box 760, Angels Camp, CA  95221