[duxuser] Re: more weird jaws and duxbury issues

  • From: Robin.Gerhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 16:09:41 -0500

I have unchecked all three and will let you know when/if anything happens
again.

THANK YOU!

"Caryn Navy" <caryn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/01/2009 09:03 AM
Please respond to
duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[duxuser] Re: more weird  jaws and duxbury issues

Hello Robin, Betsy, and Ann.

There are some settings in DBT's Global menu that could be a part of these
problems. So I'd like you to check on this. Go to Global menu - View
preferences. If the checkbox labeled "Show cursor locator when shift is
pushed" is checked, please uncheck it. In fact, I recommend that you
uncheck all three checkboxes here that say, "Show cursor locator when
...." I'd like you to see if that eliminates this problem.

Sincerely,
Caryn

Caryn Navy
Duxbury Systems