[duxuser] Re: math

  • From: VMosler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:22:53 -0400

I am transcribing some sample tests for some students and the duxbury 10.5
program spells the word for the action in the problem instead of putting
the sign in the document. Can anyone help me to make the neccessary
changes. another problem is that I can't seem to get the six key entry to
work on my desktop. I have it checked in the menu but when I try to edit
an already translated file or even one which has not been translated, it
doesn't work. I would greatly appreciate some assistance from anyone who
knows how to fix these problems.

Thanks!