[duxuser] juliet embosser, page numbering and table of contents questions

  • From: "Tessa" <puppycat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 21:41:56 -0400

Hi:
I have a couple questions.
1 how can I remove the page number from my first page of a document? I'm
using duxbury 10.2 I think it is and a Juliet pro 60 and obviously don't
know the program/machine well enough.

2 I'm trying to emboss on 8 by 11 paper with a cerlox binding. If I have the
paper inside the paper detector the far margin on the underside, I'm using
interpoint to make the document the braille is right against the binding. If
I move it over a touch I keep getting out of paper warnings. Can the paper
detector be moved or is there a setting I don't know about in duxbury. Or,
what is the best margin for 8-1/2 by 11 paper.

3 and lastly for the present, how do I go about generating a table of
contents?

Thanks to anyone who has answers for me.
Tessa

* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.