[duxuser] Re: juliet and lines per page

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:46:21 -0500

You might be able to put 33 characters on this size of paper but,
having that number of characters per line does not take into account
any reasonable binding margin that may be required, for example,
inserting a comb binder that has 19 rings that go into the 19 wholes
on the left side of the page nor, does it take account of 3-whole and
4-whole punch paper for inserting ino a ring binder.

So, when I put my suggestions in the previous E-mail, they were
intended to take the left binding margin into account.

Dave Durber