[duxuser] help with setting up my embosser

  • From: "kpingstock" <kpingstock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:16:45 -0700

Good afternoon to all,

I am using DBT 6 on a HP Pavillion notebook and Vista home premium as well as
an Targus Universal docking station. I have called Targus tech support and they
told me to use port 00x, I am trying to hook my Juliet pro 60 parallel port to
my parallel port docking station. Can anyone give me suggestions on which port
to use.  For some reason 00x port does not sound right to me and I do not have
this in my list of ports.

KP