[duxuser] Re: global replacement of styles

  • From: "Riessen, Kathy (SA School for Vision Impaired)" <Kathleen.Riessen440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:27:56 +0000

Have you ensured that the codes are revealed before you try the search and
replace.

F3 toggles between reveal codes and not.

Kathy

Kathy Riessen

Coordinator Alternative Print Production

South Australian School for Vision Impaired

Tel: 08 8277 5255

Email:
Kathleen.Riessen440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Kathleen.Riessen440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>