[duxuser] Re: getting rid of that blank space at the beginning of the line on a braille display

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 19:05:44 -0500

Andre:

Load Configuration Manager with INSERT+6 on the main keyboard.

Load the Default Configuration file with CTRL+SHIFT+D, if you want the setting
to apply globally in all applications.

Open the settings menu with ALT+S.

Up arrow once to "Advanced Options..." and press ENTER to open it.

Tap the TAB key to "Pixels Per Space".  In this edit field I have mine set to
ninety nine.

Tap the TAB key to the OK button and press ENTER to save the setting and close
the dialogue box.

Press ALT+F4 to close the Configuration Manager.

HTH

sincerely:

Dave Durber