[duxuser] Re: flagainstone?

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:53:42 -0500

Dave,

I'm using a variation of the American English Standard Literary template that I created. I don't think it has anything to do with the template, unless the template determines which tables are being used.

Steve

On Thursday 1/27/05 08:04 Dave Durber wrote:

Hello Steve:

If you are getting the correct transcription of flagstaff in print
from the contracted braille word in DBT 10.5, what template are you
using to get the correct result.  Because, when I typed flagstaff and
flagstone as they would appear in a braille file and then transcribed
the file to print, I got the same result as Ann.

By the way, I performed this experiment in both 10.4 and 10.5 and got
the same result, that is, flagainstaff and flagainstone.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber