[duxuser] Re: finding and replacing codes

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:16:59 -0000

Hi Douglas,

Note that Styles are on angle brackets, while Codes are in square
brackets.

If you wish to remove both opening an closing Styles in DBT, make sure
that in the Replace dialog you check the "Replace Stylename" check
box.  It is also important to search for the proper Style name.  For
example, search for para. (with the period), not just para without the
period.  You do not need to enter the angle brackets either.