[duxuser] Re: embosser woes

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 13:17:11 -0500

You may be right. I was just surprised that this was still an issue because I thought it had been fixed. Then again, my experience has been with a Juliet Classic, not an Index. It's probably a good idea to raise this question in hopes that someone with real knowledge (certainly not either one of us <grin>) can answer this question.

Steve

On Sunday 1/2/05 12:48 Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

Oh, I didn't realize that Steve.  Thanks for the clarification.  I thought
with older versions of the ROM it was still necessary even with the service
pack.  Oops.  Back to lurking. <grin>
--Joanie