[duxuser] Re: editing a table of contents

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:10:04 -0500

Hello Carina:

The problem with making some of those "judgement calls", is that you
might leave out information that another person would or might find
pertinent as to what they are looking for in a table of contents so
that they can turn to the section or chapter which might contain the
information they are trying to find.

So, by editing certain things, you may inadvertently prevent someone
from finding the information they are trying to find.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber