[duxuser] contents codes queries

  • From: Teri McElroy <teri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:12:34 +1300

When I generate my contents, I'm using the [rps] and [rpe] codes to select the
text to go in the contents because the headings are too long to include fully.
A print page indicator is appearing in the middle of my contents page where I
don't want it.  It needs to stay in the text body though.  Is there a pair of
codes in dbt to put around it so it won't be included in the contents but will
stay in the text body?  I know it sounds a bit weird, but that's it.  I know
there is a code to include something in the contents but not in the actual
text, but that's not the one I want.

Hope I've explained clearly enough.