[duxuser] closing double quote dash (I am out of the office)

  • From: "Donald Winkie" <winkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxbury Users List" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:27:24 -0500

Thank you for your message.  I am out of the office.  Please direct needs for
Adaptive Technology to Cori Criger at criger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
816-271-5661 until my return.  Thank you

>>> "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx> 03/22/11 11:26 >>>

Hi,

I have a document which insists on using a closing quote followed by a dash.
I'm using 10.6.  DBT translates the double quote as 235 instead of 356.
I've tried putting in the code for the double closing quote but it
translates as dots 356,3, which is the sign for closing single quote.  How
can I correct this?

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.