[duxuser] bringing tables into duxbury

  • From: "Lewicki, Maureen" <mlewicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 14:35:05 +0000

I have a word document which I want to keep in table form exactly as it is. I
defies every rule of transcription, I know, but it is a puzzle I would like my
student to try.

Here is the description:

Three columns, three rows
Second col, first row, a number
First column, second row, a number
Third column, second row, a number.

It is pasted below. I have 16 of these pieces.

How do I bring it into Sci notebook and then Duxbury and keep the formatting?
Is it possible??
Or perhaps I can forget the Sci notebook? It would be in literary braille, but
for this it might be ok?

25%

10%

1/5