[duxuser] Re: braille transcription article

  • From: Robin.Gerhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:17:43 -0600

I didn't see the article, but would appreciate receiving a copy as well.  :-)

Robin K. Gerhardt
Braille Transcription/
SDAC Coordinator - Medicaid
Robin.Gerhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lee's Summit R-7 School District
816/986-3331
816/986-3335 (fax)
Housed at:
Hazel Grove Elementary
2001 NW Blue Parkway
Lee's Summit, MO 64064

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments may be
confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please call (816) 986-3310 and inform us that you
have received this message in error. Please do not copy, distribute or use
this email or the information contained in it for any purpose.

Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

02/13/2007 20:43 MST

Please respond to duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

DBT list <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

bcc

Robin Gerhardt/Classified/LSSD

Subject

[duxuser] braille transcription article

A few months back, someone posted an article from a newspaper about braille transcription. It was a good article, and if anyone has it, I would appreciate them sending it privately to me at
jemenzies@xxxxxxx

Thanks.
Jean* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to . You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *