[duxuser] binders for brailled pages

  • From: "Barbara Mandelbaum" <asmandel1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:17:32 -0500

The group I volunteer with uses binders to put the brailled pages in. We are
using the 19 hole 12 1/2" x 11 sheets which detach to 11 1/2 x 11. Our books
usually run up to 110 pages, single sided. Does any one have a suggestion for
places we can buy our binders? We have been paying almost $8.00 per binder and
now are told the price will go to $14.00. We would buy in quantity but need the
names of companies that make the binders.

Hope you can help - even if it is off the usual topics.

Barb