[duxuser] Re: apostrophe and d0009 code

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:41:29 +0100

Hi Teri,

This is an unusual one.  ^t is the Word code for searching and/or replacing a
Tab character.

Also, DUSCI 0009 indicates a Control Character of some kind, but it is not
officially listed in the DUSCI table.

Would it be possible to send (privately) an example Word file, as well as the
resultant .dxp file please?

[mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

All he best,