[duxuser] another contents query

  • From: Teri McElroy <teri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:38:50 +1300

Because the sections in the print text I'm doing are separated each by a tab or
blank page, I've decided to hyphenate the print page numbers in the braille.

I've had a look but I'm unclear which edit box I need to change when generating
the contents, or by how many cells so the hyphenated page numbers fit in the
contents properly.

In the custom contents dialog, the "right margin single level" is set to 6, and
the "right margin" is set to 6.

George, Steve or someone, could you please clarify this for me, and also, how I
work out how many cells to change it by.  My print page numbers are double
digits I think, so for example they'll be 23-24.  Counting the numbersignand
hyphen, that's six cells.

Maybe I don't need to change those settings in the contents, but I seem to
recall that once before when I used hyphenated numbers, I had problems with
them not fitting in the contents page properly so thought I'd better check what
to do.

Teri