[duxuser] Word Title Style

  • From: Robert C <gone.to.dawgs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DBT Users <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:16:32 -0700

When using my desktop, latest DBT, Windws 7/Word 2007, applying the title style in Word worked just fine when I imported a document into DBT.

Then I moved to a laptop, same versions everything. Now when I import, there is no blank line of the title and the rest of the document. When iI look at the title style in Word, I see nothing that would allow me to fix this. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place. I cannot even figure out how to restore a default title style.

        Any ideas? Thanks.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Maintenance-free:  When it breaks, it can't be fixed...
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Gone.to.Dawgs@xxxxxxxxx
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also