[duxuser] Re: Versapoint bp 1d manual

  • From: "Jared" <jared-stofflett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:47:28 -0500

It is a pb1d It is also the embosser known as just versapoint, not
versapoint duo. It is listed as plain versapoint under the embosser setup
dialog of Duxbury. It is the predecessor to the versapoint duo. it is no
longer manufactured, and was originally sold by tele senserey before blazie
and later freedom scientific took over there line of embossers. Hope this
helps.