[duxuser] Re: Upgrade question

  • From: "East, Robin" <Robin.East@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:02:44 -0600

Hi, this is important but we are looking at moving all of our clients to
JAWS 12 and Windows 7 within six months. If Duxbury will work with
windows 7 and JAWS 12  I can stop testing this and move to purchasing
11.1, test it and certify it. I work for a government Agency and all
software goes through a rigorous certification process that can  take
upwards of six to nine months.
We will move to 11.1 or later and I will be purchasing it soon but I
need to ensure all of our clients can use 10.6 comfortably with Windows
7 and JAWS 12 first then I can introduce DBT 11.1 or a higher version
early in the new year (2011)
I hope this makes sense.

robin