[duxuser] Re: URGENT WARNING Re the Duxbury Activation Server

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:05:19 -0400

To all:

1) I have been told that a data cable into our building has been repaired. So perhaps all this up/down/up/down service will be a distant memory.

2) If you are in DBT, and do "check for updates" and get a response, that means the data lines to us are in good repair, and it is OK to activate.

3) Yes, there is plenty that we at Duxbury can and are willing to do over the weekend. If anyone has a concern, call me on my cell phone. The number is +1-978-273-9170 (USA number). Please use this if something comes up that absolutely cannot wait until Monday morning. So far this weekend, I have place numerous phone calls to the trouble line for our data service. Perhaps I got someone to actually fix something.

-- David Holladay
Duxbury Systems