[duxuser] Re: Trouble installing DBT on my other computer.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:36:51 -0000

Hi Dale,

If you are based in the U.K., please call me on 01604 792777 and we'll
sort this out.

Otherwise, if you are based elsewhere, you will need to contact
Duxbury either by telephone +1-978-692-3000, or e-mail to
support@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxx>

You will need to give them what you have of your serial number, and
they will advise you of the "License Text" which you enter during the
installation.

George.