[duxuser] Setting custom page numbers

  • From: Arletta Shenfeld <Arletta.Shenfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 18:31:57 +0000

Good afternoon. We have a request to translate a 150 page (printed) document.
It is divided into 10 chapters. We were hoping to do each chapter as a separate
document so that we could do the translating and embossing in small packets.
Can we set custom page numbers to match the table of contents? (i.e. The table
of contents says chapter 2 begins on page 75, so we'd want to have the first
page of the chapter 2 document be page 75.) How would this be done without
having to manually change each generated page number?
Thank you!
Arletta

*************************************
Arletta J. Shenfeld
Executive Assistant
Pennsylvania Association for the Blind
555 Gettysburg Pike, Suite A 300
Mechanicsburg, PA  17055-5206

717-766-2020 ext. 100

www.pablind.org<http://www.pablind.org/>

Visit us on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pennsylvania-Association-for-the-Blind/272275750320>

Support PAB with your purchases at Amazon
Smile<https://smile.amazon.com/ch/23-1396837>