[duxuser] SWIFT Shortcut

  • From: "Keith Christian" <kchris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:40:07 -0800

Hi George,

That is great news about the space in long file names being fixed in 10.5.

I am familiar with the SWIFT shortcuts, but it appears to only work if the
directory where the files are stored has no space in it.  Perhaps it is a
Duxbury issues that is now going to be resolved in 10.5

How much is an upgrade from 10.4 to 10.5 and when is the expected release?

Thanks,

Keith

Subject: [duxuser] Re: Changing Default Directories
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:54:23 -0000
From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Keith,

I believe the issue of spaces and long names has been resolved in 10.5, but
I will check.

As regards Word to DBT direct, look at 10.4's Help files for SWIFT.
That's just what it does - and more.

George Bell.