[duxuser] SR4 and .vim file handling problems

  • From: "Blackburn, Alan" <Alan.Blackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 11:45:54 +1000

We have recently updated to SR4 and are now having major problems with the
display of embedded .vim images in .dxb files.
The images do not display where they are placed in the file and the cursor
position becomes erratic at best although they do emboss properly.
Editing can end up anywhere in the file though the cursor is showing in the
right spot and images and text (brl) are superimposed on each other in a visual
jumble.
We have had some less serious problems of the same ilk with previous versions
of DBT but never this bad (to the point of un-usability) usually able to be
cured by alt F3 code switch or cursoring up or down through the file.
Any ideas?

Regards

Alan Blackburn