[duxuser] Re: SPAM?:question about print and braille document

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:43:42 -1000

Hi Deb,
Do you have any of those adhesive backed sheets that are clear and have tractor feed? I think they are called braillables. The nice thing about them is that they have grid lines on the back that make it easy for someone sighted to see where they are cutting, if that's important.

We did a set of menus 8 years ago and we put those sheets over laminated print sheets and those things are still working great. They get lots of use because the restaurant had all of their menus made print/braille so everyone gets both.
Betsy