[duxuser] Re: Recordings for the blind

  • From: "Gaeir Dietrich" <gdietrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:19:22 -0800

RFB&D is a wonderful resource for audio books. They have a strong textbook
catalog. They also have an extensive catalog of more general reading
material. If you need a book that they do not have, they will also record
books. (They do not, however, record every edition of a similar title.) In
addition to reading the text, they provide descriptions of pictures, charts,
and graphs.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges