[duxuser] Re: Quick Tac & Inserting into DUX

  • From: Rhonda Gregoire <rhondagregoire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:01:19 -0400

Hi jean,
  I worked with duxbury to figure this out.  It was decided it is best not to
add too many diagrams per file.  I do mine on a separate pages they look just
fine and it is much faster.  I can add notes and equations on the same page.

Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 25, 2013, at 7:50 PM, "Blackburn, Alan"
> <Alan.Blackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Hi Jean,
> I (and several others) have had the same problems inserting .vim files. It
> seems to be a DBT bug they still haven't fixed.
>
> Try flipping in and out of codes view (alt+F3) a few times it may clear up,
> but you may have to "do the flip" each time you insert a new graphic or move
> through the file.
> You could also try moving the cursor using the cursor up/down keys.
> Be careful that the cursor is really where it is showing as its real position
> compared to where it is in the displayed file can be screwy.
>
> BTW it is better to do this stuff in the braille file rather than print file
> as you get a better idea of the formatting.
>
> HTH, Alan

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged
communication. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing the
contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.